My Progress

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

healthy eating? what's that?

oh how the mighty have fallen... off the wagon.

after the craziness of the wedding was over, i got a little crazy myself - with EATING. blame it on the holiday, blame it on the street fests, blame it on my 3 week long migraine (no, not kidding) or blame it on me just needing some good old binge eating. this past week was the worst - ice cream, multiple times. bbq pulled pork sandwiches. macaroni & cheese. cornbread. cherry coke floats. brisket sandwiches. beer - lots of it. hooters. portillos. taco bell. mcdonalds. GROSS!!! i got busy with work, my business, and overall just got lazy. but now it's all out of my system & i'm ready to start fresh.

so as of yesterday, i'm back on the fitness wagon. pilates 4-5 times a week, and a little bit of gym time too. cutting out the white carbs, cutting down on sugars, and absolutely no soda or sweet tea. after just one day i already feel a little better! we have a little less than 6 weeks to go until our Orange County beach vacation, so at least I have another end point in mind to reach my goal. I would ideally like to lose another 5 pounds by vacation. wish me luck!

as i mentioned above, i have been keeping busy with my new cake pop business, pops by kristina! it's been a lot of fun being creative and having great ideas come to life. i'm currently working on a few orders, one being very big - i'm doing the entire sweet table for my friends daughters first birthday party! i can't wait to see how it all turns out! if you'd like to learn more about pops by kristina, you can visit me on facebook -http://www.facebook.com/PopsByKristina
all facebook fans receive 20% off of their first order!

all for now - wish me luck on the next 6 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, your body was craving the BAD (but oh, so good). You've got a good six weeks for crunch time. So trade in that cheesy gordita crunch and the awesome q mac n cheese (seriously, that was AWESOME) for some protein shakes infused with all the awesome fresh fruit we have!

    ReplyDelete