My Progress

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A quick Easter update

Hello everyone! I'm awful at updating, I know. But I have been busy, busy, busy with making it to every single Yoga Sculpt class available, getting in extra cardio in the gym, changing my eating habits, and a few other things that I can't talk about just yet. But my hard work has continued to pay off! Here's some results:

Since March 14th, I've lost a total of:
6 pounds
8 overall inches
body fat has also gone down another percentage

I am so happy that I am monitoring my inches - it helps to measure a few different things so that you can see results in different ways!

This week was an interesting one. I started reading the book The Beauty Detox Soloution, by Kimberly Snyder. It's totally changed my perspective on how I eat, what I'm eating, and when I'm eating. It's also encouraged me to become a vegetarian. Now, I know that I personally could never become a full blown vegetarian, but I can cut back on the amount of animal protein that I eat. So this week, I gave it a shot, and didn't eat any meat or eggs Monday through Friday. I didn't miss it too much, and I think it helped with my weight loss this week. I've also been drinking Kimberly's Glowing Green Smoothie for breakfast - I will post the recipe later on today. I'm not a vegetable person, so it's helped me get more veggies and fiber in me in an easy way. I've had more energy, and just felt better overall - much less bloating, also.

That is all for now - I promise I will be back soon with more details about the Beauty Detox and the smoothie. Have a great Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment